Conditions deposit payment
Order with 20% deposit
If you would like to order an amount of 2500 Crocus sativus bulbs or more, you can do this by means of a down payment of 20% of the total order value.
The products which you can order with a 20% down payment can be found in the "Wholesale" category. With these products you have the possibility to choose between a payment of the entire amount at once or making a down payment of 20%.
How does ordering by means of a deposit work?
- Start by choosing the bulb size you intend to buy under "Organic bulbs" or "Regular bulbs" in the "Wholesale" category. Then choose the desired number and indicate on the product page if you want to buy these bulbs with or without a down payment of 20%.
- If you have chosen to pay a down payment of 20% and have placed this article in your shopping cart, you can click on the button "Finish order" after which you will be directed to the order page.
- On the order page, enter all your details and choose the payment method you want to use to make the down payment.
- After accepting our Terms and Conditions, click on the "Buy" button and you will be directed to the payment page.
- After completing the payment, you will be redirected to our webshop and you will receive the order confirmation by email.
- If you have chosen to pay the payment by bank transfer, we will send you the invoice with the payment details by email.
- Upon receipt of the down payment, you will receive a confirmation by email as well as the invoice for the payment of the remaining amount to be paid before July 1, 2023.
- The balance can be paid by bank transfer but could also be paid online. For the last option you will need to create an account with us. After logging in to your account, you can make the outstanding balance payment easily and secure online.
- Upon receipt of the full payment, you will receive another confirmation by email and your order will be sent to you as soon as possible after July 24, 2023.
A number of terms and conditions apply to the down payment option:
- Down payments must be paid directly online or if you opt for a bank transfer, within 7 days of the order date.
- Since the orders for saffron bulbs are processed and shipped in order of arrival, your order will not be registered until the deposit has been received.
- The balance must be paid online or by bank transfer before 1 July 2023.
- Orders whose balance is paid after July 1, will be automatically placed at the end of the processing and dispatch line of order.
- After the payment of a deposit, you still have the right to cancel the order at any time. Paid deposits will be refunded within 10 working days.
- Cancellations must be notified to us by email at our email address: [email protected]
- In case you would like to have your ordered saffron bulbs to be delivered on a specific date after July 24, please also notify us by email.
If you have any questions about ordering with a down payment, please feel free to contact us.